“Every time you buy from a small business you are supporting a dream that someone had the courage to go for.”
About a month or so ago, there was a trend of major bloggers and social media influencers posting 10 things about themselves, and that was the inspiration for this Sincerely Sebree Blog post. I want you to know who you're dealing with when you buy from Sebree Boutique, so here are 10 random facts about me (Taylor), the owner of Sebree Boutique:
- Photo: Rocking Sebree Boutique attire at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. I had never been to the rodeo until this year, and I was lucky enough to be able to go twice this season!
- I'm a Phi Mu & LSU alum! (LIOB)
- I am a Real Housewives fanatic. My faves are Beverly Hills and Orange County. I would always tell Ty (boyfriend) that I would watch it to prepare for my future. LOL (Joking, of course, but also maybe mildly serious)
I get so excited when a customer makes a purchase AND loves their items. It legitimately makes my heart so happy. #styledbysebree
I've been "living out of bags" for almost 2 years now. Even before Ty's accident, I was always on-the-go. Since Ty and I lived about an hour apart, I basically lived out of bags + my car...seriously, my car looked like a closet with all of my clothes hanging in the backseat.
- Ty's sister's name is Taylor, and she was also in a Phi Mu chapter. She has a sister-in-law named Taylor, who was also a Phi Mu!!! Craziness. (Obvi a popular name in the early-mid 90's. My parent's should have probably landed on a more unique name. LOL)
- LSU football is my favorite pastime. #geauxtigers
- I don't have a favorite color. My color preference is dependent upon what the subject is. For example, my go-to for clothing is black. When it comes to home decor, I love the lightly colored monochromatic looks with pops of pink/blush or blue. Fave accessory color--gold. Fave travel bag/suitcase/accessory color(s)--black or blush. Go-to shoe colors--nude, camel, & black. You get the picture!
- I'm not a big reader. Never have been. I used to give my mother a run for her money (sorry, Mom) when it came to meeting my required accelerated reading points in middle school. I don't like the task because I am a slow reader and I have trouble focussing (visually and mentally)...I usually reread a sentence about 5 times before I actually realize what I'm reading. I recently found out that astigmatisms (which I have in both eyes) make it more difficult to read because it makes it difficult to focus on one word/line at a time. All these years I just thought that I was slightly idiotic when it came to reading. Come to find out, my vision really is as bad as I thought it was and I just literally can't focus on the words well enough to read them any faster.
- Since I spend nearly every day with Ty in therapy, I'm awake passed midnight nearly every single night getting things accomplished. I work on this boutique when the sun goes down, and I stay up extremely late doing it because I am a perfectionist. I want it to be perfect for you...incredible layout, easy navigation, trendy clothes, hottest accessories, etc. I'm constantly searching for new items to add to the store so that you can find something, no matter what event you're shopping for. And once those items are added, I'm editing..pictures, descriptions, titles, website collections, etc. But hard work pays off, right??
Comment below with a random fact about yourself!